THIS is the shock moment a woman is attacked with a blade in a busy shop.
The incident happened at Spar on Dublin’s Dame Street at around 3.30am yesterday morning.
Gardai have said they are investigating but no arrests have been made.
A spokesperson said: “Gardaí are investigating an assault that occurred at a retail premises on Dame Street, at approximately 3:30am yesterday morning, Tuesday 20th September 2022.
“No arrests have been made, investigations are ongoing.”
Footage of the vicious brawl has appeared on social media.
It shows one woman, dressed in a white top, jabbing at another with what appears to be a blade.
The other woman, dressed in a black jacket, tries to defend herself but the fight continues beside the coffee stand.
Customers in the store were left shocked with one shouting: “Call the guards.”
At the end of the clip, the taller woman is seen with blood running down her face and neck.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to contact gardai.
Meanwhile, an electric bike has been caught on camera exploding into flames in a Dublin shopping centre.
The shocking footage shows the bike bursting into flames at the Ilac shopping centre in the city centre.
Firefighters raced to the scene and dealt with the fire, which was initially extinguished by people with a hand held extinguisher at the scene.
And the Dublin Fire Brigade has since issued a warning on electric bike safety.
Footage posted online showed unassuming patrons walking through the shopping centre.
Suddenly an electric bike placed beside the wall of the centre exploded into a ball of smoke.
Upon the explosion, members of the public quickly move to steer clear of the bike.
Flames rapidly emerged from the bike and smoke filled the hallway.
And shards of burning material from the bike flew across the floor.
Within a minute of the bike bursting into flames, two brave individuals exit a premises in the shopping centre and take extinguishers to the fire.
The pair quickly extinguish the fire and Dublin Fire Brigade arrived at the scene to clear the damage.
Afterwards, the fire brigade shared images of the burnt out bike online and added a warning on electric bike safety.
They said: “Firefighters were called to a city centre shopping centre yesterday where an electric bicycle caught fire inside the centre’s mall.
“Staff managed to knock back the fire with an extinguisher before it could take hold. Click http://bit.ly/DFBescooter for fire safety information.”
Source: The Sun