On the 19th of July, England’s Prime minister cautioned his citizens with guidelines and restrictions irrespective of freeing them from the compulsory covid constraints.
Some notable changes are being made in Scotland, Whale, and England.
What are the sudden changes made?
- People are not restricted to meet a limited number of people. In addition, there’s no need to wear masks legally, but the government recommends the people wear them, at least in crowded places.
- It is said that there is no more extended table service in restaurants and bars; Also, they are reopening nightclubs.
- There is also no limit on the number of people attending funerals, weddings, concerts, sports events, theatres, and communal worship.
- Recommendation of guidance against amber list countries is detained; However, people returning from France to Wales, Scotland, England must quarantine themselves for at least ten days.
- Also, the government has taken the restraining order of limited visitors visiting care homes and nursing homes.
- In contrast, Scotland is restrained from specific guidelines such as only 200 members at weddings and funerals.
Guidelines that haven’t changed yet:
- Despite nightclubs being reopened in England, people who visit nightclubs and significant events are supposed to show their NHS Covid pass, guaranteeing that they have got their vaccine shots before entering the clubs. But, it is said that the process does not come under legal actions and thus can be dependent on people.
- Adult entertainment and nightclubs remain closed in Scotland; Also, masks must be worn by people compulsorily while using public transport or visiting general shops, at least for some time.
- However, in Wales, people who arrive from France and are fully vaccinated must still quarantine themselves.
- The restrictions put in Wales and Scotland are said to be reduced by August 7, 2021.
The PM of England is concerned about the citizens as the report says that some scientists are sure about another wave of covid, that could affect 200,000 a day. However, 68% of adults in the UK have got fully jabbed, and thus modeling predicts that the graph of cases would eventually decrease. Also, the government has planned to vaccinate children from the age of 12 to 17 based on the consultation of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation.
The clubhouses are reopened; people are excited to visit them, dance, and have fun while others feel nervous. Also, they claimed that it seemed like the old routine where they had no masks to wear or guidelines to follow!
However, passengers are still confused about wearing masks while traveling on public transport. Meantime, cases are still being recorded but at a lower rate.