HAVEN have released some seriously budget-friendly holidays this autumn with prices starting from just £49 per 4-night stay.
With room for four or more people, you’ll pay between £2-5 per person a night.
If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
All of the holidays are for midweek stays in October when it’s quieter, so you’ll get plenty of space.
There are only limited days available though – beginning October 3, 10 or 17 – which means they’ll likely sell out fast.
One of the cheapest options is at Combe Haven, which is a dog-friendly park in Sussex.
The 4-night break starts on October 3, and costs £49.
You’ll stay in one of the two-bed caravans, sleeping up to four people – that works out to be just over £3pp a night.
The same deal is available at Caister-on-Sea and Hopton, which are both in Norfolk.
There’s also accommodation for bigger groups of people.
A 4-night stay from October 10 will set you back £74 at Presthaven in North Wales.
It’s in a two-bed caravan that sleeps up to six people, which still works out to around £3pp a night.
Here are some of the other deals available. All of these are for four nights.
- The Orchards, Essex, from October 10 – from £69 for six (£2.88pp a night)
- Riviere Sands, Cornwall, from October 17 – from £63 for four (£3.94pp a night)
- Allhallows, Kent, from October 3 – from £70 for four (£4.34pp a night)
- Golden Sands, Lincolnshire, from October 10 – from £71 for four (£4.44pp a night)
- Quay West, South Wales, from October 17 – from £74 for four (£4.63pp a night)
- Church Farm, Sussex, from October 10 – from £79 for four (£4.94pp a night)
- Littlesea, Dorset, from October 3 – from £79 for four (£4.94pp a night)
We’ve found the best UK holiday parks with water slides that are perfect for summer stays.
Thomas Cook is currently offering huge discounts on holidays.
If you’re thinking ahead to winter sun, Tui has some great deals on.
Source: The Sun